If you need to switch from PSC to Umbrella as a result of the IR35 reforms, you can continue to contribute to your personal pension scheme or SIPP.
That means you can switch to our Umbrella without having to change any of the plans you’ve made for your retirement.
- Continue to make your chosen level of contribution to your current personal pension scheme.
- We administer the payments to your nominated pension provider. As long as they can accept direct debit arrangements – most do – we can contribute and it won’t cost you anything.
- Most Umbrella companies will offer to enrol you into their workplace pension scheme under auto-enrolment -this is their minimum legal obligation to you as your employer.
- Other Umbrella companies will offer to accommodate a private pension scheme, but not allow you ou to choose the pension provider.
- Some will offer salary sacrifice arrangements through a private pension or SIPP of your choosing but will then increase their profit margin to accommodate the extra work they will need to undertake.
- Full employment rights as an employee of our Umbrella, provided by our parent company JSA
- Access to our online portal, where you can view payslips, input timesheets, communicate with JSA and have full control of your employment information.
- Comprehensive contractor insurance package – £5 million Professional Indemnity, £5 million Public Liability, and £10 million Employers liability.